In order to be effective for my constituents, I believe how I do this work is as important as what I do. Good governance requires:
- Leading with the community, being present and transparent, staying informed about the issues, and effectively communicating my work to constituents.
- Engaging with our diverse and vibrant community to not only understand what is needed, but how we can work and advocate together.
- Applying equity impact assessments to our policies, programs and practices to determine whether there is a disparate impact on disenfranchised and marginalized communities, particularly amongst our students of color, immigrant, indigenous and LGBTQ+ students.
- Advocate to stop unfunded mandates from the legislature.
- Staying open and transparent about my policy stances. That’s why I’m sharing questionnaires from 2018 and those I’ve completed thus far for the 2020 District 6 School Board race. Check back for more as the campaign continues.
QUESTIONNAIRES, BIOS, RESUME, SPEECHES 2020
QUESTIONNAIRES, BIOS, RESUME, SPEECHES 2018
Prepared and Paid for by Rebecca for MN