In order to be effective for my constituents, I believe how I do this work is as important as what I do. Good governance requires:
- Leading with the community, being present and transparent, staying informed about the issues, and effectively communicating my work to constituents.
- Engaging with our diverse and vibrant community to not only understand what is needed, but how we can work and advocate together.
- Applying equity impact assessments to our policies, programs and practices to determine whether there is a disparate impact on disenfranchised and marginalized communities, particularly amongst our students of color, immigrant, indigenous and LGBTQ+ students.
- Advocate to stop unfunded mandates from the legislature.
- Staying open and transparent about my policy stances. That’s why I’m sharing questionnaires from 2018 and those I’ve completed thus far for the 2020 District 6 School Board race. Check back for more as the campaign continues.
QUESTIONNAIRES, BIOS, RESUME, SPEECHES 2020
DFL Endorsement Video Introduction
QUESTIONNAIRES, BIOS, RESUME, SPEECHES 2018
Prepared and Paid for by Rebecca for MN